For further detail, please check out my CV
- Recording Oral History: A Practical Guide for Social Scientists (co-translation with tarnslator's postscript),2011.08
- Infomation Literacy from the perspective of "Amusingness",（pp1-77）,2011.03.
- Toward Sharing Archival Information,2010.02(co-work)
1. Extracting and Sharing Resources of Tourism in Community:Connecting Information between Archives and GIS. .
2. "Democratization of Information in the Age of Mass Consumption Society:
Wikileaks, Recordkeeping System, Archives". .
3. Naoki DN ABE,Questioning Omnipotence in the Information Society,Proceedings of the Asian Conference of Education 2009,pp.pp.321-329,2009.10. .
4. "The Possibility of Establishing a Institution-based, Large-scale, Systematized Oral-history Project in Japan", Journal of Japan Oral History Association . .
5. Gotoh, H., Abe, N., Takaiwa, Y., Namba, C., Matsuoka, K., Kimura, K., Hanaoka, S., Obayashi, H., Fujita, J.,A trial to establish database by the use of EAD,Annual Report of National Institute for Fusion Science April 2006-March2007",pp.p.408,2007.10. .
6. Fujita, J., Terashima, Obayashi, H., Matsuoka, K., Namba, C., Kimura, K., Kitsunezaki A., Kato, N., Abe, N,Complementary Study of nuclear Fusion Archiving by means of Oral History,"Annual Report of National Institute for Fusion Science: April 2006-March2007",pp.ｐ.410,2007.10.
7. Naoki DN ABE,Study on Summarized Captioning via Computer Assistance,Interdisciplinary Information Science Vol.13,pp.pp.1-10,2006.04. .
8. A Utility of Social Research beyond describing, Official journal of the Society for Contemporary Social Theory. .
9. Between determinism and pessimism", Annual Report of Sociology, Tohoku Sociological Society. .
10. Writing: Preliminary Study of Giddens' Methodlogy of Social Research. .
11. The logical constitution of Giddens' Double Hermeneutics. .
12. Double Hermeneutics in Giddens' Sociological Theory.
1. Extracting and Sharing Resources of Tourism in Community:Connecting Information between Archives and GIS..
2. "Transparency, Totality in Modern Organizations and the Society".
3. Electronic Finding Aids based on Encoded Archival Description for Fusion Science Archival Database.
4. Information Literacy Seen from "Amusingness".
5. Transformation of Knowledge under the circumstances of "Informationalism".
6. "Archives and reflexivity in the modern society".
7. Study of an Archives from the Viewpoint of Sociology.
8. Archives and Reflexivity in Society.
9. Sharing Catalog Information of Archives of Inter-University Research Institutes.
10. Text Media as Core for Information Assurerance.
11. Construction of electronic finding aids for Fusion Science Archives Database.
12. Oral History and Sociology.
13. Problems around Practice of Organizational Oral History.
14. Interface between Human and Archives.
15. Status Quo of our Project and Contents of this Workshop.
16. Describing Information Society.
17. Nuclear Fusion Archives in Universities.
18. Thought of Richard Stallman and Hacker Ethics.
19. Best Practices and Goals? technologies for interviews.
20. Status Quo of Information Sharing Project on Aｒchives.
21. Presenting Information from Nuclear Fusion Archives.
22. Building Digital Finding Aids about Inter-University Research Institute.
23. Establishing Sokendai Archives Including Oral History.
24. History and Archives of Inter-University Research Institute.
25. New Aspect of Qualitative Methods.
26. Inprication of Database in Society.
27. Realizing Cross website searching.
28. Anonymity in Sharing Information with Unspecified Number of Public through Computer Network.
29. Sociological Study on Regulation for Computer Network.
30. Methodological Consideration on Social Research by Qualitative Approach.